With profound thanks to colleague and fellow ABA TECHSHOW speaker Finis Price, here is his list of Top Ten iPad apps. I ran into Finis (who seems to know so many apps and you can learn more about him at http://www.technoesq.com/) and he very kindly agreed to give me the list. You'll note that some of them have great relevance to litigators and those who deal with electronic evidence.
- iAnnotate - Every day usage to annotate medical records and pleadings (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iannotate-pdf/id363998953?mt=8)
- GV Connect - The best Google Voice app I have used. Stable and great GUI.
- Air Sketch- Used in trial and in depositions for witness to draw on a picture and simultaneously display on projector
- Trial Touch- Used in trial already and it's a fantastic Trial Presentation app
- PhotoSync - Transfer photos and videos to/from iPad/iPhone/Desktop
- 1Password- Generates random passwords, stores and sync's them with all of my iPads/iPhones and desktop browsers
- OmniFocus- Greatest task management app
- Notability- Records audio while I take notes in depositions and sync's the audio playback with my notes.
- ReaddleDocs- Best and most of all EASIEST document management program for the iPad
- BT Chat HD- Sets up a BT chat connection between multiple iPads, use it in trial and in depositions for co-counsel and experts to discuss testimony
Many thanks Finis!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 703-359-0700